On 2014-11-26 16:52, Glenn Morris writes: > Alan Schmitt wrote: > >> emacs (compiled from https://github.com/railwaycat/emacs-mac-port). > > Please note the README on that site: > > If you find a bug, then please try to reproduce it with some > official builds such as X11 or NS (Cocoa). If it turns out to be > specific to the Mac port, then please report it to > mituharu+bug-gnu-emacs-mac@math.s.chiba-u.ac.jp. Otherwise (i.e., > it is also reproducible with official ones), report it using M-x > report-emacs-bug USING THE OFFICIAL BUILD as such. > > (I don't think this makes it terribly clear that what is on that site is > not GNU Emacs. GNU Emacs already has a Mac port, but the "Emacs Mac > Port" is not it.) Thank you for your reply. I did not know that that port was not GNU Emacs. I cannot reproduce the problem with the emacs from http://emacsformacosx.com (is that one GNU Emacs?) so I guess it's an issue with Yamamoto Mitsuharu's Mac port. I've reported a bug there. Thanks, Alan -- OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7