Suvayu Ali writes: > On Mon, Oct 05, 2015 at 09:54:24AM +0200, Rainer M Krug wrote: >> >> Thanks - makes perfect sense. My only question is the contrib >> directory. I assume I simply also have to copy the files in the same >> version specific lisp dir? > > Add something like this to local.mk (if non-existent, create one) > > ORG_ADD_CONTRIB = org-notmuch ox-groff ox-koma-letter Thanks - haven't looked at that file yet. So than the specified files would be compiled and put in the contrib directory or copied in the lisp directory? > > Also, I would recommend running uncompiled rather than deal with > versions. Makes sense. > > $ make autoloads > Ok - so the sequence : make clean make autoloads make doc make info would build all needed files incl documentation? At the moment I was using make update Would compiling have any advantages over un-compiled, besides of speed? But as org-mode does not do any exorbitant calculations, I would assume that the only workflows where the speed issue comes in is tangling and publishing and org-lint? Thanks, Rainer > and that's it. > > Cheers, -- Rainer M. Krug email: Rainerkrugsde PGP: 0x0F52F982