On Tue, Jan 26 2016, Richard Stallman wrote: > Would someone please implement this? Here is my shot at this. Load the attached file and start the browser with "M-x ubb-browse". That displays the characters of the "Basic Latin" block. From there it's probably the easiest to use the menu to explore the available commands. I defined a sets of characters for some languages by looking at Wikipedia. This would obviously need more work by people who are familiar with those languages. The file is also available at: https://github.com/ellerh/ubb Helmut