Lars Ingebrigtsen writes: > Alex Bochannek writes: > >> Although it's only ~40 lines of Elisp and ~30 lines of Texinfo, I am >> pretty sure it's the largest code change I have submitted to Emacs and I >> would not be surprised if I violated some coding standards. I have spent >> a fair amount of time with testing, but cannot rule out corner cases, of >> course. Let me know if you want me to make any improvements before >> accepting this patch. > > Looks pretty good, but the main problem is neglecting to let-bind > variables. byte-compiling is a good way to catch these errors: Please ignore the previous patch I sent that used let-forms, I found a bug in it. I cleaned it up some more and I am attaching a new patch. Thanks again for the feedback!