all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* epa and keys
@ 2020-05-11  9:54 Colin Baxter
From: Colin Baxter @ 2020-05-11  9:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hello,

I want to sign an email (mail mode, not message mode) using M-x
epa-mail-sign <RET>.

I would have expected to have been presented with a list of keys from
which to choose, but, instead, I am asked to enter my password for the
first key in my key-ring. (The first key is effectively the default, if
no default key is explicitly set). Unfortunately, I want to sign with
another key in my key-ring.

How can I force epa to present me with a choice of keys rather than the
first? I am using gpg (GnuPG) 2.0.26.

Thanks.

Best wishes,

Colin.