all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Anyone knows how to do dvd/book collection management in Emacs?
@ 2007-03-31 10:11 CHENG Gao
From: CHENG Gao @ 2007-03-31 10:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I wanna manage my dvd collection and books in Emacs. Just I got idea how
to do this. The first thing coming to my mind is ebib
(http://ebib.sf.net). Just it can only operate on a pre-created bib
file. I need to grab an existed bib file to use with ebib.

Please shed light on me which app to use or where to grab bib file for
dvd (movie) and book collections.

TIA,

CHENG Gao

[parent not found: <mailman.1628.1175336066.7795.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>]