Rainer M Krug writes: > Hi > > I would like to set the font for all source code editing modes to a > specific font (Monoid https://larsenwork.com/monoid/ ). I have defined a > function rmk/set-font-to-programming-font which sets the font and also > have added this function to the ess-mode-hook: > > (defun rmk/set-font-to-programming-font () > "Change font in current window to a monospaced font." > (interactive) > (set-frame-font "Monoid-12" nil t)) > > (add-hook 'ess-mode-hook 'rmk/set-programming-font) > > Now what is the easiest to use this font for all source languages > (emacs-lisp-mode, c-mode, c++-mode, ...)? Do I have to add to all of > them the function to the hook, or is there an easier approach which > sets the font for all these languages? And I just realized - the font stays when I switch back to another buffer - but I only want to have it on specific buffers - how can I do this? > > Thanks, > > Rainer -- Rainer M. Krug email: Rainerkrugsde PGP: 0x0F52F982