On 2014-12-06 00:03, Artur Malabarba writes: >> Does it support gestures on touch-screens, too? I'd love to be able >> e.g. to pinch a window to bury its buffer, or swipe horizontally to >> switch buffers, or swipe vertically to split windows etc. (I mean, /if/ >> I had a tablet. But I guess at some point I might buy myself one.) > > Some touchscreen gestures (like dragging) are just regular mouse gestures. > Those should work fine on a laptop with a touch screen. Other gestures are > not (like pinching), those would require additional support in Emacs. I have found by accident that some OS X gestures work in the (nonGNU) emacs-mac-port: the back and forward gestures (two fingers swipe sideways) switches buffers, pinching zooms, and three finger clicks open an OS X dictionary tool-tip. Alan -- OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7