all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Auto-reload changed tags tables
@ 2009-07-28 20:38 Geralt
       [not found] ` <mailman.3360.1248819511.2239.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
From: Geralt @ 2009-07-28 20:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs Help List

Hi,

is it possible to auto-reload changed tags tables? I'm automatically
rebuilding the TAGS table in my build script (if needed) and so Emacs
is constantly asking me if it should load the changed tags table,
which is just a RET, but still a bit annoying.

Thanks,

Geralt.

* Re: Auto-reload changed tags tables
       [not found] <mailman.3343.1248813545.2239.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
@ 2009-07-28 21:04 ` Olivier Sirven
From: Olivier Sirven @ 2009-07-28 21:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Geralt; +Cc: Emacs Help List

Actually, I would definitely love to know the answer to this and to know
how to automatically revert a buffer when the related file has been
updated.

--
Olivier

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 193 bytes --]

* Re: Auto-reload changed tags tables
@ 2009-07-28 22:18 ` Ian Eure
       [not found] ` <mailman.3360.1248819511.2239.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
From: Ian Eure @ 2009-07-28 22:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Geralt; +Cc: Emacs Help List

On Jul 28, 2009, at 1:38 PM, Geralt wrote:

> Hi,
>
> is it possible to auto-reload changed tags tables? I'm automatically
> rebuilding the TAGS table in my build script (if needed) and so Emacs
> is constantly asking me if it should load the changed tags table,
> which is just a RET, but still a bit annoying.

Customize `tags-revert-without-query'.

  - Ian

@ 2009-07-28 22:39   ` Olivier Sirven
From: Olivier Sirven @ 2009-07-28 22:39 UTC (permalink / raw)