all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Time to cut the first RC?
@ 2016-07-11 21:13 Nicolas Petton
From: Nicolas Petton @ 2016-07-11 21:13 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: emacs-devel, johnw, Eli Zaretskii

Hi guys,

I'm back from vacation, and I'm quite behind on emacs-devel, but I was
wondering if it's time to cut the first RC?

What about the 2 blocking bugs?

Cheers,
Nico

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: Time to cut the first RC?
@ 2016-07-12  6:35 ` Eli Zaretskii
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2016-07-12  6:35 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: Nicolas Petton; +Cc: johnw, emacs-devel

> From: Nicolas Petton <nicolas@petton.fr>
> Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 22:13:39 +0100
>
> I'm back from vacation, and I'm quite behind on emacs-devel, but I was
> wondering if it's time to cut the first RC?

I think we should aim at RC this weekend.

Please go through admin/release-process, and see what else needs to be
done before the release.  If you have problems doing some of that,
let's discuss.

> What about the 2 blocking bugs?

I only see one, and it shouldn't block the release, IMO.

Thanks.

* Re: Time to cut the first RC?
@ 2016-07-12 21:20   ` John Wiegley
From: John Wiegley @ 2016-07-12 21:20 UTC (permalink / raw