all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* can't install elisp-manual-21.2.6
@ 2003-05-22 14:32 Alexander Nikolov
From: Alexander Nikolov @ 2003-05-22 14:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi!
I'm afraid I'm asking stupid question but I can't see what I'm missing
out. I downloaded elisp-manual-21-2.6.tar.gz and I tried to install it
the standard way- first I installed the texinfo
rpm(texinfo-4.2-5mdk.rpm) and then I executed
-------------
./configure
make
make install
in the elisp-manual directory. The first two commands reported no
error but 'make install' complains that
./mkinstalldirs /usr/local/info
make: ./mkinstalldirs: Command not found
make: *** [install] Error 127
What's wrong?