Eli Zaretskii writes: > Daniel, could you please look into this issue? Change makes sense, the only "risk" is that jsonrpc users populate the *Warnings* buffer with an warning that they should take action upon and solve, so I think this is an no brainer. Nice job! I have done some adhock testing of eglot and dape. Was not able to produce the warning, which means that eglot and dape are using the function as intended (at least when interacting with the servers I tested with). When the function is touched I would like to do some small additions to the documentation of the function, would be nice if the docstring mention the undocumented behavior and an small comment to make it a bit easier to follow along.