Hi, Not sure if this is correct location to ask, but I'll give it a try. I have "some system" (Gitlab.com in this case) that sends mails with `In-Reply-To` and `References` headers. e.g.: In-Reply-To: References: I've been digging in the Gnus code, and it seems that Gnus bases threading only on the last item in References and ignores all the other Message IDs in the References header, and also ignores the In-Reply-To header. How can I make Gnus perform "Sparse threading" so it properly threads the above under the mail with Message-ID: ? -- Toon