* Jan Djärv (2007-01-01 19:56 +0100) said: ^^^^^^^^^ > It is easier to resize the frame that way in terms of whole > character widths. I think that is one of the things we said we > should look into after the release. That's great. For now, if users want to customize the native scroll-bar, what are the options? For example in the following screenshot, there is a one pixel wide black line surrounding the groove and the slider is one pixel smaller than the groove. These are not optimal when the scroll-bar-width is small. I'd like to make the slider as wide as the groove and have solid background and foreground color. Is Emacs capable of doing this at the moment?