Hi, On 2014-07-02 20:39, despen@verizon.net (Dan.Espen) writes: > Grant Rettke writes: > >> What I am curious about is your approach if you had done, or would do, >> something like this, and your thoughts an ideas. > > Xah Lee did quite a bit of work on this. > I suggest you find his site, and read up on what he's done. > For a while he was providing some lisp and asking people to forward > him their data. I think his code is still around. I found this page about this: http://xahlee.info/kbd/list_of_keylogging_software.html (the page http://ergoemacs.org/emacs/command-frequency.html talks about the experiment itself) Grant: I'd be curious to know how this turns out (in particular which keylogger you decided to use). Best, Alan -- OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7