Eli Zaretskii writes: > . applying this fails compile-tests in the test suite, so I guess > some adjustment there is also needed; Oops! In the new patch, attached below, I - adjust the existing legacy Gradle/Kotlin tests and - add new tests for the non-legacy Gradle/Kotlin warnings/errors. I also improved the commit message a bit. > . you removed the comment with the pointer to kotlin sources, which > might be still useful for the legacy format (unless the URL is no > longer valid), so please restore that if the pointer can still be > useful Smart! All right, I did a bit of research, and documented - the first and last Kotlin version that emits the current format, - the last Kotlin version that used the legacy format, - the official Git commit that removed the legacy format, - the public release date of the current format, and - the Kotlin class where the current format is defined. All of it is packed into two short comments. Rudy