On 01/05/2015 13:56 -0400, Stefan Monnier wrote: > As mentioned by someone else, we'd like to bring Ibuffer and buffer-menu > closer to each other, in terms of code and behavior. > > So I'm not opposed to adding the kind of feature you're requesting, but > as much as possible it should be done in a way that narrows the gap > between buffer-menu and Ibuffer. Code reuse would be ideal. Yes, that should be better than my proposal, I see. I thought about what I really need once again and I see two cases: 1) kill all log files 2) kill all remote files opened via ssh - they have "/ssh:" in their names So I wrote this simple function. What do you think? Sorry for the noise if no one is interested. Filipp