Kaushal Modi writes: > @Stefan, sharing elpa/ between at least emacs 24.5 and emacs 25.x (git > master) does not work as the complied .elc files are not compatible between > the two versions. Just jumping in as I have the two version problem. I am fine with most of my stuff managed by cask, therefore aware of versions. But how can I manage org, which is via git? Any smart suggestion how I can use this between two versions on one machine? Rainer > > > -- > Kaushal Modi > > On Fri, Oct 2, 2015 at 11:54 AM, Stefan Monnier > wrote: > >> Yes, of course. >> >> Just like you can share it over NFS or any other file system. >> You can share them even between different systems using different >> Emacs versions, different processor architectures, and/or different OSes. >> >> At least, if that leads to problems, then I'd recommend you file them >> as bugs. >> >> >> Stefan >> >> >> > -- Rainer M. Krug email: Rainerkrugsde PGP: 0x0F52F982