Steve Tuyizere writes: > Hello, > > I started using emacs and I really enjoy it. I am now configuring gnus. > > What I am looking is not the C-x 2 or C-x 3. > > You can see an example of what I am looking at > http://www.blackhats.es/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/captura4.png > > The "Group Topic" is separate windows on the left. > > I am looking for the emacs package that gives this functionality. Sorry - no idea. But I like the layout - as I don't speak Spanish, how can I get the layout as in the screenshot? Not manually, but automatically splitting the screen when entering a group / reading an email? Thanks, Rainer > > Thanks. > > Steve > -- Rainer M. Krug email: Rainerkrugsde PGP: 0x0F52F982