Rainer M Krug writes: > Hi > > I started using imenu and speedbar, anr=d I like them, but I would like > to have not only a second level, but up to e.g. 6th level. Where can I > set these options? I did not find anything. > > I am particularly talking about orgmode files and their headers, which > are only shown up to level 2. Found it: for org files this is defined in org0imenu-depth: (setq org-imenu-depth 6) Cheers, Rainer > > Cheers, > > Rainer -- Rainer M. Krug email: Rainerkrugsde PGP: 0x0F52F982