On 2013-11-18 23:20 +0800, martin rudalics wrote: > I thought you intially wanted to fix the problem that a caller cannot > handle a nil return value from `display-buffer'. But Stefan says that > it's not necessary to do that and I agree with him. So your fix is OK > but I'd just make the last line of `display-buffer' something like > > (when (windowp window) window) > > and you don't have to talk about a return value of t. Returning t sounds > not very intuitive when a function fails to accomplish something. OK, thank you for the quick response. I have re-worked the patch based on Stefan's and your comments. Please review it. Thanks. Leo