all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* java develeopment
@ 2013-03-19 14:12 Rich Johns
From: Rich Johns @ 2013-03-19 14:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Help-gnu-emacs

It appears that the jdee (java development env) project has been abandoned
for the most part. I am currently  running  with emacs 22 and jdee under
ubuntu 10.04 LTS byt I need to move up to ubuntu 12.04 LTS and have
discovered that the jdee is not available.

I am still hopeful that the jdee package will make a come back, but if it
should not, I would very much like to hear how others are doing java
development in emacs  23 and greater.  Note I want to avoid use of Eclipse
or any other monolithic, heavy weight IDE. NO offense to those that love
them -- I recognize their power and value, but one of the things I love
about the jdee is that it is has a very light foot print. At any rate,
please weigh in on reasonable java development options in emacs under linux.

Thanks in advance for your time

[parent not found: <mailman.22486.1363717911.855.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>]
* Re: java develeopment
@ 2013-03-31 19:09 Barry OReilly