all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* discussion of GPL
@ 2008-05-06  8:19 Nikola Skoric
From: Nikola Skoric @ 2008-05-06  8:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I cannot find a newsgroup dedicated to GPL. Has anybody of you guys
idea where I could discuss if some real-life example is a violation of GPL?

--
"Now the storm has passed over me
I'm left to drift on a dead calm sea

* Re: discussion of GPL
@ 2008-05-06 12:24 ` John Paul Wallington
From: John Paul Wallington @ 2008-05-06 12:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Nikola Skoric <nick-news@net4u.hr> writes:

> I cannot find a newsgroup dedicated to GPL. Has anybody of you guys
> idea where I could discuss if some real-life example is a violation of GPL?

Try gnu.misc.discuss.

* Re: discussion of GPL
@ 2008-05-06 13:49 ` Joel J. Adamson
From: Joel J. Adamson @ 2008-05-06 13:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nikola Skoric; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs

Nikola Skoric <nick-news@net4u.hr> writes:

> I cannot find a newsgroup dedicated to GPL. Has anybody of you guys
> idea where I could discuss if some real-life example is a violation of GPL?

Look up Barracuda networks; they were involved in one of the only
lawsuits.  Slashdot is BION a good source of discussion on potential GPL
violations.

Joel

--
Joel J. Adamson
Biostatistician

The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended only
for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential
use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
information in error, please contact the Compliance HelpLine at 800-856-1983 and
properly dispose of this information.

* Re: discussion of GPL
@ 2008-05-06 23:22 ` Charles philip Chan
From: Charles philip Chan @ 2008-05-06 23:22 UTC (permalink / raw)