Tags: patch Hi, Currently, yaml-ts-mode fills comments and block scalars (multi-line text literals) as expected, but re-fills the whole file when point is outside of either of these constructs. Since yaml line breaks and whitespace are significant, I'd say that this is never the correct behavior. This patch against current master inhibits M-q (fill-paragraph) outside of comments and block scalars. In my tests default fill-paragraph worked as expected both with and without justify, correctly detecting comment and block literal boundaries, so I did not preserve the previous code in `yaml-ts-mode--fill-paragraph'.