On 2012-05-07 00:18 +0800, Eli Zaretskii wrote: > First, please provide the entire backtrace from here to main, and also > the Lisp backtrace (from the "xbacktrace" command). You will need to > make sure GDB reads the src/.gdbinit file for "xbacktrace" to work, > and also for several other commands below. I built it from emacs-24 branch. I run gdb in emacs/src and attach to the process that is hanging. Then source .gdbinit and I got: DISPLAY = /tmp/launch-VtT4mU/org.x:0 TERM = xterm-color [0] cancel [1] all Non-debugging symbols: [2] -[CIContext abort] [3] -[CIContextImpl abort] [4] abort > Argument required (one or more choice numbers). Breakpoint 1 at 0x100156fcf: file sysdep.c, line 859. So commands such as xbt, xtype and pgrowx not working properly. The rest is as attached. The portion of the line from it2.current should show: from distutils.core import setup, Extension