On 2010-09-15 01:30 +0100, Glenn Morris wrote: > Leo wrote: > >> Emacs failed to notice me some appointments (fortunately they are not >> important). > > Could you explain precisely how this happened, from `emacs -Q'? > > Using diary-number-of-entries > 1 and include files? In the main diary file, I have an appointment on Sunday. In the included, another one Today. Without sorting, Today's appointment is not in appt-time-msg-list. So basically put the attached diary and others files in $HOME and emacs -q -l test.el and check appt-time-msg-list.