On 2010-11-30 06:05 +0000, Bob Rogers wrote: > A nearly complete Elisp implementation of Flist_processes is included > below; feedback welcome. It should produce the identical output > (except for using buttons for buffer names), though I haven't tested > it on the more exotic kinds of processes. I think your version follows the C version more closely, but it is also less lispy. In my version (as attached), I use list of plists for processes (See: emacs-process-info) and then display that in a buffer with KEY designates the heading and omit columns with 0 width.