Lars Ingebrigtsen writes: > Stefan Monnier writes: > >>> If the patch looks good, I can accompany it with a comment that >>> explains the reasoning, tests, etc. >> >> Please do and thank you. > > This was almost a year ago -- Daniel, did you do any further work here? Here's a new version of the patch, which addresses Stefan's feedback. I've added a test because in the docstring of eval-defun we document that we print "Edebug: FUNCTION'" in the instrumented case, so I assume it's a behavior we'd like to keep working. Thanks.