Dmitry Gutov writes: > On 12.11.2020 09:58, martin rudalics wrote: >> > If someone wants to claim that display of completion candidates by >> > icomplete-vertical, ivy, etc. is anywhere near as pretty as what you >> > get when you click on the address bar of a browser and get the >> > drop-down list of candidates, then I can only say that I cannot >> > disagree more. >> Wholeheartedly agreed.  In particular with all that blank space at the >> right side of the minibuffer window. > > Have either of you tried Ivy + ivy-rich + ivy-posframe? I've been using ivy happily for years and like it's UI better than ido, icomplete and helm, having tried them all. And I look forward to selectrum becoming more complete. ivy-rich is also great, particularly when you fill the right side