all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Anything start problem
@ 2011-09-14 18:08 v.plechinger
From: v.plechinger @ 2011-09-14 18:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Whenever I try to load anything (trying the description from emacs-fu) in my .emacs file I get: 'Key sequence <f5> a starts with non-prefix key <f5>'

(defcustom anything-command-map-prefix-key "<f5> a"
..
I tried changing this before doing make but that didn't help and I'm quite clueless on what to do.
I'm running the latest git version.

Best regards

* Re: Anything start problem
@ 2011-09-15  7:26 ` Tom
From: Tom @ 2011-09-15  7:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

 <v.plechinger <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Whenever I try to load anything (trying the description from emacs-fu)
> in my .emacs  file I get: 'Key
> sequence <f5> a starts with non-prefix key <f5>'
>
> (defcustom anything-command-map-prefix-key "<f5> a"
> ..
> I tried changing this before doing make but that didn't help and I'm quite
clueless on what to do.
> I'm running the latest git version.

Try the anything mailing list:

https://groups.google.com/group/emacs-anything?pli=1