all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* ediff from command line?
@ 2005-07-08 13:01 Jim Smith
From: Jim Smith @ 2005-07-08 13:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

I would like to use emacs/ediff as an external diff program with
tortoise CVS on the windows platform.  Basically, this means I need to
invoke emacs from the command line with two file arguments and have
emacs open an ediff session on those two files.  How do I do that?  I
know I can specifiy a function to be evaluated on the command line,
but how do I pass the two file args to ediff-files?