all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* How face inheritance works
@ 2022-03-01 10:51 goncholden via Users list for the GNU Emacs text editor
From: goncholden via Users list for the GNU Emacs text editor @ 2022-03-01 10:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: goncholden via Users list for the GNU Emacs text editor

How does inheritance of font-lock-comment-delimiter-face work with font-lock-comment-face ?

Do I need to set the foreground colour always after setting font-lock-comment-face?. Or can I also set
attributes to font-lock-comment-delimiter-face before calls to setting values to font-lock-comment-face ?
Will any attribute overriding happen to font-lock-comment-delimiter-face when font-lock-comment-face
is called?
(face-remap-add-relative 'font-lock-comment-face `(:foreground "#FFFF00"))

;; delimiter-face inherits from font-lock-comment-face

(

if

(

eq