Hello! I've recently gotten back into Emacs, and by extension, GNUS. I repurposed an old config from a few years ago, but GNUS doesn't appear to 'like' it. I get the following error in `*Messages*`: > Warning: Opening nnimap server on rnet...failed: ; Unable to open server > nnimap+rnet due to: Wrong type argument: stringp, ("rnet" "localhost"); > Opening nnimap server on dev...failed: ; Unable to open server nnimap+dev due > to: Wrong type argument: stringp, ("dev" "localhost"); Opening nnimap server > on personal...failed: ; Unable to open server nnimap+personal due to: Wrong > type argument: stringp, ("personal" "localhost"); Opening nntp server on > leafnode...failed: ; Server nntp+leafnode previously determined to be down; > not retrying; Opening nntp server on leafnode...failed: ; Server > nntp+leafnode previously determined to be down; not retrying; Unable to open > server nntp+leafnode due to: Wrong type argument: stringp, ("localhost" > "leafnode") I think there's been a change in how GNUS parses the select method since I last used it. I should explain that I have three IMAP accounts (attached is the GNUS elisp source) that connect to `localhost:143`, and a NNTP select method (Leafnode) that connect to `localhost:119`. In theory - this should work. But I haven't used GNUS/Emacs for so long, that I am a bit rusty. Could someone point me in the right direction? Thank you. Best wishes, -- Dom Rodriguez GPG Fingerprint: EB0D 45E6 D0DC 1BA1 A2B5 FC24 72DC F123 1E54 BD43