all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* automake and code complete
@ 2004-09-02 14:54 rodrigo.canellas
From: rodrigo.canellas @ 2004-09-02 14:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi!

Is there a plug in for Emacs that generates automake/autoconf project files
based on C++ directories?

How can I have Emacs to try to complete C++, including STL, code for me?

Thanks,
   Canellas

* Re: automake and code complete
       [not found] <mailman.1270.1094137239.1998.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
@ 2004-09-03 18:55 ` Eric Ludlam
From: Eric Ludlam @ 2004-09-03 18:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

>>> rodrigo.canellas@gpstec.com.br seems to think that:
>Hi!
>
>Is there a plug in for Emacs that generates automake/autoconf project files
>based on C++ directories?
>
>How can I have Emacs to try to complete C++, including STL, code for me?

EDE (http://cedet.sf.net/ede.shtml) can do that.  It has a project
representation which will genenerate an automake/autoconf file.  You
may need to write some of your own compile types to get what you need
done.

Eric

--
Eric Ludlam                     The MathWorks x 7556 eludlam@mathworks.com