all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Re: Calendar & proportional fonts
@ 2012-10-03 14:52 hairryharry
From: hairryharry @ 2012-10-03 14:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Just a follow-up thanks to B.T.Raven.

Now set-up as I wanted - thanks for your .emacs and with reference to
the section on emacswiki got it sorted out.

Mike

* Calendar & proportional fonts
@ 2012-09-30 12:35 hairryharry
From: hairryharry @ 2012-09-30 12:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi,

When I use proportional fonts in emacs 23 & 24 I find the calendar dates
do not line up. OK with fixed fonts.

Fairly new to emacs but have tried fiddling with calendar spacing
variables but not able to fix.

Any ideas or pointers would be gratefully received.

Thanks,

Mike