all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Would nobody please finish what he's doing.
@ 2007-06-19 12:19 Alan Mackenzie
From: Alan Mackenzie @ 2007-06-19 12:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hi, Emacs!

I've fixed a bug in cc-mode.el (hi, Martin!), and want to commit it to
the EMACS_22_BASE.  Being the good boy that I am, I've also added an
entry to emacs/lisp/ChangeLog (EMACS_22_BASE branch).

On trying to commit this ChangeLog, I get this error message:

cvs commit: [10:40:08] waiting for nobody's lock in /cvsroot/emacs/emacs/lisp

, which is repeated every thirty seconds to indefinite times.  This part
of Savannah has been in this state for over twelve hours.  I've submitted
a bug report to savannah.

Can anybody shed light on nobody, and on what's going on here?

Thanks!

--
Alan Mackenzie (Ittersbach, Germany).