all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Eclipse-style control-click on Elisp function name to visit source
@ 2011-05-06 15:11 Ted Zlatanov
From: Ted Zlatanov @ 2011-05-06 15:11 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Right now, if I want to see the definition of a function, I do `C-h f'
to see the docstring, then RET on the link to the definition.

I'd like to bind that visit directly to `C-mouse-1' click on any
function name in any ELisp buffer, similar to how Eclipse does it for
Java code for instance.  I couldn't find a way to do it in Emacs.  Any
ideas?  Or should I write it myself?

Thanks
Ted