all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Apple Events
@ 2011-02-14 19:08 Perry Smith
From: Perry Smith @ 2011-02-14 19:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I'm trying to get some old code working again.  I'm guessing this worked in Emacs 22.

The hook I have redefines mac-ae-get-url to catch what I think are called "Apple Events" but I can't find anything about Apple Events in the Emacs 23 code (so far).

There is another reference to a mac-win.el file that I found when I googled mac-ae-get-url but I don't have that either nor is it in the normal distribution.

Any pointers to help in this should would be appreciated.

Perry