all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* bug#1824: Control-H  t not bringing up tutorial
@ 2009-01-08  2:21 Stuart Cracraft
From: Stuart Cracraft @ 2009-01-08  2:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bug-gnu-emacs

Hi,

I am using Emacs but it is not letting
me call up the tutorial with Control-H t.

The Emacs in question is the current
version distributed by www.cygwin.com.

I do not know the version (am not near
the system in question.) Assume current.

My question is: is there an alternative
method of bringing up the tutorial that
does not require Control-H t?

How about

  Meta-X tutorial

or something simple?

Stuart

* bug#1824: Control-H  t not bringing up tutorial
@ 2009-01-08  7:37 ` Glenn Morris
From: Glenn Morris @ 2009-01-08  7:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stuart Cracraft; +Cc: 1824

Stuart Cracraft wrote:

> I am using Emacs but it is not letting me call up the tutorial with
> Control-H t.

Should be a lower-case "h": C-h t

> My question is: is there an alternative method of bringing up the
> tutorial that does not require Control-H t?

F1 t
M-x help-with-tutorial
Menu-bar: Help: Emacs Tutorial

* bug#1824: Control-H  t not bringing up tutorial
@ 2009-01-08 17:04 ` Stefan Monnier
From: Stefan Monnier @ 2009-01-08 17:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stuart Cracraft; +Cc: bug-gnu-emacs, 1824

> I am using Emacs but it is not letting
> me call up the tutorial with Control-H t.

What does it do instead?

* bug#1824: Control-H t not bringing up tutorial
@ 2011-07-08 11:19   ` Juanma Barranquero
From: Juanma Barranquero @ 2011-07-08 11:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stefan Monnier; +Cc: 1824-done, Stuart Cracraft

On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 18:04, Stefan Monnier <monnier@iro.umontreal.ca> wrote:

>> I am using Emacs but it is not letting
>> me call up the tutorial with Control-H t.
>
> What does it do instead?

If the OP didn't answer in two and a half years, I think it's a safe
bet he won't, so I'm closing this bug.

    Juanma