all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Getting last-command with arguments
@ 2013-09-13 10:06 Suvayu Ali
From: Suvayu Ali @ 2013-09-13 10:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs help

Hi,

I am conditionally repeating the last command from inside an elisp
function.  So I look at `last-command' and decide.  But now I want to
see the original arguments: say the command was, M-2 M-x my-command RET,
then I want to know 2 was passed to `my-command'.  I am not sure how I
can do that.

I looked in (info "(elisp) Command Loop Info"), unless I missed
something I didn't find anything about retrieving arguments.

Any ideas?

--
Suvayu