all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Eshell manual
@ 2013-05-31 17:05 Stefan Monnier
From: Stefan Monnier @ 2013-05-31 17:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nic Ferrier; +Cc: emacs-devel

IIUC the Eshell manual we bundle is still the old incomplete manual,
while there is a more complete manual out there.  Is there any hope we
could fix this problem?

* eshell manual
@ 2009-01-27 17:52 Thierry Volpiatto
From: Thierry Volpiatto @ 2009-01-27 17:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hi,

actually the eshell manual is really ...empty.

On emacswiki we can find a texi file wrote by Christoph Conrad that seem
quite complete (i did'nt read all, i just install it now) you can find
it here:
http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/EshellTexi

Even if it is outdated (2001), it contain a lot of useful info.
May be it can be merged it with the actual one (if Christoph is ok).

--
A + Thierry Volpiatto
Location: Saint-Cyr-Sur-Mer - France