all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* generated-autoload-file sometimes not created
@ 2008-04-09 18:51 Glenn Morris
From: Glenn Morris @ 2008-04-09 18:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

I have locally added (rightly, I think) calc/calc-loaddefs.el to
AUTOGENEL in lisp/Makefile.in. However, it is not recreated on
bootstrapping if the timestamp of calc/*.el is older than that of
loaddefs.el (at least, I think this is what is happening). I believe
this indicates a bug in the code that generates autoload files.