all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Fill-paragraph for javadoc in netrexx mode
@ 2003-09-22 19:39 Arjan Bos
From: Arjan Bos @ 2003-09-22 19:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I'm in the process of writing a new major mode for NetRexx. NetRexx is a
language that compiles straight into java and allows the use of all the
nice features of java without the cumbersome syntax.[1]

One of the features NetRexx uses from java is the javadoc comment style.
Could anyone enlighten me please how to use the feature from java-mode
in my personal mode.
Do I need to copy the relevant elisp-code to my own mode? If so, which
parts are the relevant ones?
Or is there a more elegant way to tap into that elisp-code?

Kind regards,
Arjan Bos

[1] Please, let's not fight about this, it's a purely personal opinion.
(But true none the less ;-) )