all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* how to use "gud-def"
@ 2007-08-19 10:16 Rafal Kurcz
From: Rafal Kurcz @ 2007-08-19 10:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hello
I found in "GUD Customization" section the description of "gud-def".
In fact I don't know where to place those definitions.

I tried to specify the example definition:
(gud-def gud-run "run" nil "Run the program.")

in ~/.emacs config file - it did not not work

I don't think I should add them directly to the:
/usr/share/emacs/21.4/lisp/gud.el

Where can I define them ?

Thank you for help