all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* How to get rid of default lines in the *scratch* buffer
@ 2014-12-09 16:49 chickenkinwing
From: chickenkinwing @ 2014-12-09 16:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

By default, the *scratch* buffer contains 2 lines of
"-- Press Enter here to update --".

I find it a major annoyance for me. I have to remove them manually.

Is there a way to automatically get rid of these lines (to make scratch buffer empty) when the *scratch* buffer starts?

Thanks

Peter