all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* f90 comments indentation
@ 2003-10-16  2:28 Shriram Ramanathan
From: Shriram Ramanathan @ 2003-10-16  2:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I am writing f90 programs and I have turned auto-fill mode on.  I want my
comments to be indented to where my earlier comment line starts.  So, for
example, what I want is this (irrespective of the comment column)

real, (kind=long), dimension(3,3) :: abcd ! This is a test
                                          ! comment

But, what I get is

real, (kind=long), dimension(3,3) :: abcd ! This is a test
! comment

Can someone help me with this ?

Thanks in advance,
shriram.