all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* python-mode broken - zip and git issues
@ 2015-01-31 20:39 Tim Johnson
From: Tim Johnson @ 2015-01-31 20:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs

I'm on Mac OS X 10.7.
I've installed python-mode
from
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~python-mode-devs/python-mode/python-mode/revision/1787#python-mode.el
See
https://bugs.launchpad.net/python-mode/+bug/1416633

So I got an earlier version....

I've used python-mode in the past and loved it, so I'm coming back
to both the mode and emacs after many years.

I've loaded a python code file and run help on 'mode-name and it is
coming up as "Py" for the buffer. Is this correct? I seem to
remember in the past it was "python-mode" ...

I'm confused and understand is important because I've written a
numer of elisp defuns the check for mode-name.

Please advise
thanks
--
Tim