all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* what the heck is going on?
@ 2012-03-28 19:55 Jai Dayal
From: Jai Dayal @ 2012-03-28 19:55 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Why are there SO many emacs questions today?  I stepped out for a few hours
and I come back with almost 100 emacs e-mails.......

* Re: what the heck is going on?
@ 2012-03-29  2:58 ` Vladimir Murzin
From: Vladimir Murzin @ 2012-03-29  2:58 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: Jai Dayal, help-gnu-emacs-bounces+murzin.v=gmail.com,
	help-gnu-emacs

It looks like threads have been broken for whatever reasons.

Best wishes,
Vladimir Murzin

@ 2012-03-29  3:58 ` Eli Zaretskii
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2012-03-29  3:58 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

> From: Jai Dayal <dayalsoap@gmail.com>
> Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 15:55:09 -0400
>
> Why are there SO many emacs questions today?  I stepped out for a few hours
> and I come back with almost 100 emacs e-mails.......

Watch the dates: it looks like some server somewhere dumps old
messages on us.

* Re: what the heck is going on?
       [not found] <mailman.12.1332982272.20052.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
@ 2012-03-29 13:21 ` Stefan Monnier
From: Stefan Monnier @ 2012-03-29 13:21 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

> Why are there SO many emacs questions today?  I stepped out for a few hours
> and I come back with almost 100 emacs e-mails.......

The FSF sysadmins are working on fixing the mail<->news gateway for
gnu.* groups, so that must be part of the fallout.