all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* PCL CVS
@ 2013-09-17 10:34 S. Bardeau
From: S. Bardeau @ 2013-09-17 10:34 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Dear all,

it seems that "the entry PCL-CVS has been removed from the Tools menu"
in Emacs 24.3 (
http://www.masteringemacs.org/articles/2013/03/11/whats-new-emacs-24-3/ ). I
miss it, I know only the few commands I use daily, not some more
advanced. Is there any switch I can toggle to re-add this entry with
all its items to the Tools menu?

Thanks,

Sebastien

* Re: PCL CVS
@ 2013-09-18  0:26 ` Stefan Monnier
From: Stefan Monnier @ 2013-09-18  0:26 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

> it, I know only the few commands I use daily, not some more  advanced. Is
> there any switch I can toggle to re-add this entry with  all its items to
> the Tools menu?

M-x cvs-quickdir RET should be the only command you need.
After that, all the other commands are available from the CVS menu.