all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Applying patches to Emacs 24.1?
@ 2012-06-10 18:57 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2012-06-10 18:57 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: emacs-devel

Even though Emacs 24.1 has been released (congratulations!), should we
apply (regression) bug fixes to that branch?

That is, will there (possibly) be more releases cut from that branch, or
should everything just go into the trunk now?

* Re: Applying patches to Emacs 24.1?
@ 2012-06-11  1:17 ` Stefan Monnier
From: Stefan Monnier @ 2012-06-11  1:17 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: emacs-devel

> Even though Emacs 24.1 has been released (congratulations!), should we
> apply (regression) bug fixes to that branch?

Yes, that would be nice.

> That is, will there (possibly) be more releases cut from that branch, or
> should everything just go into the trunk now?

We may want to release a 24.2 from that branch if some serious problem
shows up.